The Africa Connection Since 1987
Guwela Safaris was established in 1987 and is owned and operated by Claude Kleynhans. It is a sought after attraction and its success blands itself into sightseeing tours and hunting safaris throughout Southern Africa. Now featuring Cape Buffalo Hunts!
Guwela Safaris is based in the Eastern Lowveld, close to Hoedspruit and lies on the banks of the well known Olifants River, at the foot of the Drakensberg Mountains. This area is world renowned and in the heart of one of the biggest tourist attractions in Africa, well known for the abundance of dangerous and plains game, with breathtaking scenery. Guwela Safaris caters to the whole family on safari including childern.
More than 50 species of game on over 200,000 hectares of prime hunting areas!
What Can You Expect When You Book with Guwela Safaris!
You can be assured of a memorable and exciting safari and peace of mind knowing that you will enjoy
• Fine Cuisine
• Excellent accommodations
• Friendly hospitality that has always defined a Guwela safari.
• Guests have the opportunity to tailor a trip specifically to their own desires – and budget.
• Our safari packages offer great value for money, without compromising the quality of your safari.
• You will visit the very best destinations
• Have the very best guide and enjoy a home from home atmosphere.
Our safaris are also personalized and flexible – you can make changes to your itinerary while on safari!
South African Office: +27-73-652-6010
U.S. Office: 1-770-828-9268